My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have a master's in journalism and I am highly unstable. But enough about me. How are you?

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Password Issues

Good evening!

Forgive me for not posting another message sooner. I completely forgot my password, but everything is cool now.

And now, without further delay....

Moonman has finally landed!!!


What is Moonman, you ask?

Believe it or not, there are several people in our wonderful (and slightly flawed) country who doesn’t know how much help the public schools of America need. Crowded classrooms, dangerous environments, and scarce and inferior school equipment are only a few of the problems that are posing a major threat to the education of America's children. Moonman is a blog designed to make sure the public knows what's REALLY going on with our nation's public school system.


STAY TUNED for:

  • Important education reports from America's top newspapers (New York Times, Washington Post, etc.)
  • Information on new education-related blogs and websites
  • ????


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home