My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have a master's in journalism and I am highly unstable. But enough about me. How are you?

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Washington Post Reporter Seeking Students, Teacher to Chat About Naughty Words in Schools

People curse too %*&@ much. It would be very nice to go through one day without hearing a curse word or two or tweleve, but we all know that such a day will never come (at least not in our lifetime). Unfortunately, the art of profanity is one of the "skills" I've learned in grammar school.

Some say that profanity in school has become even more common in schools today. Those of you who agree might want to read the following from the Washington Post's website:


Washington Post education reporter Valerie Strauss is seeking to interview students and teachers about profanity in schools and the penalties given to students for using it. Please contact her at straussv@washpost.com and provide a phone number.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

I coulnd't find the article...could you put up the link...very interesting.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous punishment spanking stories said...

Cathline was now touching, stroking andcaressing Johns face, body and breasts, and he was kissing her as well. He told me if Ididnt accommodate his wish, I would be punished.
free daughter-father incest stories
female masturbation sex stories
sexy girl stories
gay teen boys sex stories
hot beastiality fictional stories
Cathline was now touching, stroking andcaressing Johns face, body and breasts, and he was kissing her as well. He told me if Ididnt accommodate his wish, I would be punished.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home