My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have a master's in journalism and I am highly unstable. But enough about me. How are you?

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Latest Education Statistics True or False

For every 100 students who enter ninth grade:

• 67 will graduate from high school.

• 38 will enter college.

• 26 will remain in college beyond freshman year.

• 18 will earn an associate's or bachelor's degree.

This info came from the National Center for Higher Education Management Systems in Denver, Colorado and has appeared in several newspapers, but is this information correct.

Find out in this Washington Post article.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about this very much... it sure raises a few questions..
frokostordning

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home