My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have a master's in journalism and I am highly unstable. But enough about me. How are you?

Friday, April 15, 2005

Principals Create Free Education Hotline For Parents

ATTENTION ALL PARENTS!!!

Is your child's future important to you?

Do have plenty of serious questions involving your child's education?

Has there ever been moments in your live when you thought to yourself "I NEED A PRINICPAL"?

Fear not, folks, because the Washington Post have brought a Education Hotline to my attention. The National Association of Elementary School Principals and the Members of the National Association of School Psychologists are working together to create the FREE hotline and answer any education question you can muster up.

Call 1-800-944-1601. Their lines are open 1-7 p.m. EDT Sunday, 7 a.m.-7 p.m. EDT Monday and 7 a.m.-1 p.m. EDT Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home