My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have a master's in journalism and I am highly unstable. But enough about me. How are you?

Friday, April 08, 2005

Florida Teacher Arrested for Drinking Alcohol, Smoking Weed With Students

If you like my "Hypocracy Stinks" post, then you'll adore the Washington Post article I have found today.

In Venice, Fla., police have arrested Michael B. Ziemian, a 34-year-old Venice High School teacher, for allegedly luring a few Venice High girls into his crib and attempted to feed them vodka-and-tonics and offer them marijuana. The article said that he even showed them his killer batch of marijuana plants in his garage.

Ziemian was freed from prision after paying a $40,000 fine, but he and another teacher in the district-his wife-are on administrative leave.

Sorry, no pictures this time. (Again, read "Hypocracy Stinks" to see what I mean.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't teachers screened before being approved for the job? I agree with Kogepan, it is not a surprise to find out that teachers are smoking weed and drinking with students (sad to say, but true). I can only imagine what will happen next.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It'a sad to see that the people we entrust our children to are the same people leading them in the wrong direction (teachers). SHAME ON YOU BAD ONES AND THE GOOD ONES ARE COMMENDED.

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chantix is a fairly new drug designed to help people quit smoking. It also has the ability to help people with other addictions such as alcoholism. Chantix works by targeting nicotinic acetylcholine receptors in the brain. http://www.chantixhome.com/

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home