My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have a master's in journalism and I am highly unstable. But enough about me. How are you?

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Potty Mouths are Taking Over Our Schools

Those of you wonderful, wonderful MOON MAN fans who decided to participate in Washington Post education reporter Valerie Strauss's report (read "Washington Post Reporter Seeking Students, Teacher to Chat About Naughty Words in Schools") can finally view her article NOW!

Did your opinion make the cut?

Also, because I love you all so much, I'm going to give you four of the TEN TIPS TO TAME YOUR TOUNGE (also featured in the article):

1. Recognize that swearing does damage.

2. Start by eliminating casual swearing. Pretend that your grandmother or your young daughter is always next to you.

3. Think positively.

4. Practice being patient. When you are stuck in line or in traffic, ask yourself if a few more minutes matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home