My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have a master's in journalism and I am highly unstable. But enough about me. How are you?

Monday, January 16, 2006

USA Today Provides Heaven For Teachers, Students

USA Today's website has an education section that leaps beyond just a few articles. Now its section features programs and job opportunities that teachers, students, and everyone else involved in education can enjoy.

USA Today Education offers ideas and activities for all subjects-math, science, etc.-that will allow educators to continue their quest for knowledge. There are daily and weekly lesson plans, tips on finding and preparing for the right job, and more. It also features a section for K-12 educators and collegiate educators.

Check it out and tell me what you think?

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter K Fallon, Ph.D. said...

Nick--

I'm very impressed that you're still blogging. Don't give up--don't ever lose your voice. EVERY voice counts!!!

--PKF

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home