My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have a master's in journalism and I am highly unstable. But enough about me. How are you?

Friday, January 20, 2006

Teachers, Students Can Share War Stories, Says Moon Man

There is a lot of violence, craziness, and ignorance at America's schools. In fact, it's safe to say that nearly every teacher, student, or school staff member in the country has at least one tragic story that has occurred in a classroom or lunchroom. What's your story? Does it involve racism, gang violence, or something worse? Don't be afraid to let Moon Man know. Make comments on this post or email me at short_nicholas@yahoo.com.

Worried about your identity? Not a problem. If you only want to reveal your first or last name or you prefer that I only use your online name, that's fine with me. Could you tell us, however where (you don't have to give a specific address or anything like that) and when your story took place. Please let the rest of the world know what is really going on in our schools.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home